Sunday, January 21, 2007

Mutant Gear

Well, the mutant gear page is up at http://www.sonicgear.org/MutantGear/MutantGear.html . It showcases the worst junk made in Sonic's image. And really, there's a lot of it. It's so surprising that no one CHECKS this stuff. I mean, somone, somewhere at Sega is saying "yes I approve of this monstrosity, let's sell it!" I mean, many fan plush artists can do 100x better then any of their plushes--so it's a mystery how half that junk gets out there. I had half a notion to clap that new set of Toy Island figures up there for the ugly rendition of Shadow but...

Of course, if there's a page of really bad stuff, it needs a page of really good stuff to balance it out. That page is either next, or close to it. I don't want it to look like there's an excess of junk, because really there's not. It's just the cool stuff is rare because it's so cool!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home